Home > About
- Sustaining a welcoming community characterized by dignity, inclusivity, and compassion.
- Advocating for equality and justice for our community.
- Leveraging our rich history to drive continuous development and strategic adaptation to meet the changing needs of the community.
- Facilitating empowerment, enrichment, and self-expression in our community.
- Committing to the advancement of the WNY region as a place where LGBTQ people can thrive.
- Being fiscally responsible based on integrity, efficiency, and stewardship of our community resources.
OUR SERVICE AREA
The Pride Center is located at 200 S. Elmwood Ave (corner of Chippewa) Buffalo, NY. The David Bohnett CyberCenter is open Monday through Friday from 2:00PM-4:45PM and Tuesdays until 7:45PM. If you have further questions or suggestions for resources, programs, services, or events feel free to contact us online or call 852-7743.