The Program Manager is responsible for the management, oversight and implementation of all programs and grants related to HIV-related services inclusive of HIV testing and Linkage to Care in addition to PrEP and Ending the Epidemic (ETE) HIV prevention services for LGBTQ people. As part of the essential functions of this role, the Behavioral Health Services Manager:
· Plans, implements, and evaluates theory-based and evidence-informed health promotion strategies, policies, programs and service
· Develop strategic plans, goals, and measurable objectives for health promotion programs and services
· Hires, trains, manages, supervises, and evaluates paid and/or volunteer staff and interns under program
· Develops and presents program/data reports and topics concerning LGBTQ sexual health programming at staff meetings
· Represents the Pride Center of WNY at community events, including local, regional and statewide events when/where appropriate
· Identifies training opportunities and attends training to develop and enhance skills related to job responsibilities
Qualified Candidate will have Bachelors Degree, with one (2) years of supervisory, training or related experience OR five (5) years related experience, in addition to supervisory experience.
Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and verbally, demonstrate familiarity with computers and MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and effective time management and organization skills. Sensitivity to HIV/AIDS, addiction and LGBT issues essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelors
Required experience: Supervisory